Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Questions or concerns?
We are open! We would like to update you regarding the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep clients and staff safe. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
* We have installed Medical Grade Hepa Filters, increased all Personal Protective Equipment needs, barriers, increased disinfection/sanitization protocols.
* When you arrive into our office for your appointment please wear a mask and hand sanitize.
* Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
* Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between clients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
* We will do our best to allow greater time between clients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of clients in the reception area at any one time.
* We may ask you to remain outside of the office and inform us by phone/text when you arrive. We will then proceed with further instructions.
* There may be other processes in place during your visit, so feel free to ask us when booking your appointment for details.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward seeing you soon.
Dr. Nadia Filice Dentistry